Hailing from Egypt 3 decades ago, Akmal is one of Australia’s most respected successful and in demand comics. He displays an incredible ability to deal with hot topics in a hilarious and non-offensive way – a comedic look at modern day life in Australia.
From the brilliant performances on Thank God You’re Here to some of the world’s biggest comedy festivals, Akmal is a marvellous performer guaranteed to have you in stitches.
He will be doing a best of show, bringing comedic gold selected from the previous 25 years. Some people have suggested that he’s doing this because he is lazy and could not be bothered writing a new show. These people are ignorant and most likely lesser comedians who are jealous of his talent and good looks. Happy ending guaranteed (for an extra twenty bucks). *No kids, no real estate agents, no refunds.
“Random, improvised and hilarious…” Crickey Publications
“No one wanted the show to stop…he seemed to own the stage.” Sydney Morning Herald
★★★★1/2 “A fantastic night, I loved him.” The Advertiser
- This is a 60 minute performance
- This performance contains Coarse Language
- The performance is restricted to patrons aged 15+
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Due to venue licensing entry will be denied if minors (15-17 years) are not accompanied by an adult (18+ years)
- As per current health directives from Queensland health, all guests who are over 16 years old must present proof of full vaccination or lawful exemption to attend.